| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rundu, Kavango in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Rundu, Kavango September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rundu, Kavango:
- Luena, Angola - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) N
- Zambezi, Zambia - 605 kms (376 miles) NE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 674.8 kms (419.3 miles) NE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 639.1 kms (397.1 miles) ENE
- Mongu, Zambia - 466.8 kms (290.1 miles) NE
- Senanga, Zambia - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) ENE
- Choma, Zambia - 783.9 kms (487.1 miles) E
- Sesheke, Zambia - 482.8 kms (300 miles) E
- Livingstone, Zambia - 640.4 kms (397.9 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 643.6 kms (399.9 miles) E
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 711.1 kms (441.9 miles) E
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 767.8 kms (477.1 miles) E
- Maun, Botswana - 447.4 kms (278 miles) ESE
- Tshane, Botswana - 713 kms (443 miles) SSE