| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rundu, Kavango in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 67mm (2.6in) of liquid is transfered during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Rundu, Kavango November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Rundu, Kavango:
- Luena, Angola - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) N
- Zambezi, Zambia - 605 kms (376 miles) NE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 674.8 kms (419.3 miles) NE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 639.1 kms (397.1 miles) ENE
- Mongu, Zambia - 466.8 kms (290.1 miles) NE
- Senanga, Zambia - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) ENE
- Choma, Zambia - 783.9 kms (487.1 miles) E
- Sesheke, Zambia - 482.8 kms (300 miles) E
- Livingstone, Zambia - 640.4 kms (397.9 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 643.6 kms (399.9 miles) E
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 711.1 kms (441.9 miles) E
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 767.8 kms (477.1 miles) E
- Maun, Botswana - 447.4 kms (278 miles) ESE
- Tshane, Botswana - 713 kms (443 miles) SSE